There are a variety of ways that you can help and an option for every budget:
- If you only have $10 to give, you can buy laundry detergent or oven mitts,
- $25 will buy a tool set or a shower curtain,
- $50 will buy a set of dishes and cutlery,
- $75 will buy pots and pans, and
- $100 will buy a comforter, set of sheets and pillows.
If you have more support to give, you would be providing much-needed furniture:
- $300 will buy a comfortable chair for the living room,
- $500 will complete a bedroom, and
- $900 will complete a kitchen and a bathroom.
Our volunteers continually source items on the Wish List to ensure that quality items are provided to our young adults at the lowest possible cost. Thanks to discounts from some of our preferred vendors, we are able to provide a complete set of furnishings at a cost of approximately $3,100.
Please consider sharing our mission, and our current campaigns, with your friends.
It takes just a moment to help change a life.
Hearts to Homes is listed on GuideStar.
Hearts to Homes does not, by policy or practice, discriminate against a person or group on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.